We’ll guide you through the process in a consultative and inclusive way to ensure that your preferences and style are expressed in your home.
Phase 1 - Conceptualising
• Initial briefing consultation to understand functional requirements and lifestyle needs.
• Floor plans and furniture layouts.
• Creation of mood boards to suggest colour story, fabrics and finishes.
Phase 2 - Specification
• Recommendation of suitable and practical furniture and accessories.
• Detailing of fabrics application to the correct soft and hard furnishings (upholstery, curtaining, blinds, window treatments, carpeting, loose rugs, wall hangings, linen and accessories).
• Tile layouts, bathroom and kitchen plans and specifications.
• Sourcing feature pieces that will tie the design story together.
• Sourcing and checking of stock.
• Obtaining quotes on all items proposed.
Phase 3 - Production
• Planning of production timeline in order to coordinate installation of finishes, fixtures and fittings and delivery of all furniture and soft furnishings with hand-over of home.
• Project management of suppliers and manufacturers.
• Supplier and manufacturer supervision and quality control meetings.
Phase 4 - Installation
• On-site coordination of installation and deliveries.
• Hand-over of your home in a clean, complete and livable state, with attention to the finest of details.